Stellar creates non-traditional content and brand experiences for entertainment, charity and tech brands. With superstar talent, amazing clients and industry awards already under our belt, we’re hurtling towards a stellar growth spurt and seeking bright new stars to help take us stratospheric.
We’re looking for a project manager who is excited about being an integral part of a team that delivers truly world-class creative work, and naturally adept at making the entire process run like a dream.
Newness is something you seek and relish as an opportunity to expand on your skills. You are resourceful, solutions-oriented and process-driven, and as passionate about the creative idea as ensuring its outstanding execution.
With at least two years creative agency experience, you’re looking to learn and realise your ambition through meticulous running of projects and building of relationships internally and with partners, suppliers and clients.
Simply put, you bring your enthusiasm and positive attitude, we bring empowerment and support for your growth. There's no such thing as a typical day at Stellar, but to give you an idea of your expected responsibilities:
- Anticipating and planning agency work and client needs
- Creating estimates, managing budgets and ensuring profitability
- Briefing creative and production team and ensuring deadlines are met
- Distilling client feedback into actionable development briefs
- Proactively and intuitively handling production and resource needs
- Researching new and liaising with existing partners and suppliers
- Confidently interacting with clients when required, on and offline
- Managing team expenses, project purchases and sales invoices
- Supporting the Senior Account Director with finance and operations
Stellar is an entertainment-first creative agency. We don’t sell but deliver strategic, original ideas to connect audiences with brands in ingenious, meaningful ways. Our surprisingly small core team flexes depending on project scale and delivery requirements, plugging in our brilliant network of experts.
Stellar was founded by creatives. This has made our work ideas-focused, not industry-focused and attracted a diverse roster of clients. For you this means an enriching experience and rewarding trajectory with almost every project. You will probably never work somewhere as creatively ambitious and passionate as this.
If this sounds right up your street, please send your CV with a cover letter telling us why to firstname.lastname@example.org